Getting new players in the market will create exponential growth in the industry and can create the new industrial landscape for the UAE. In order to attract new players to the industry the following six prerequisites are essential:
- Easy entrance with minimal CAPEX
- Access to machinery
- Low operational expenses at an early stage
- Established engineering manpower and the inflow of new specialists into the labor market
- Access to investments
- Quick launch of pilot projects
Robotics Council UAE is striving to address all of these factors that can determine the success of the robotics industry in the region by creating a community where industry incumbents can collaborate, share their experiences, and attract new players into the industry. The Council and the community will make the industry more effective and competitive, more transparent for investors, and more visible for future generations of specialists.
Robotics Council in UAE aims to reach the following goals:
We BELIEVE that creating a HARDWARE ROBOCLUSTER UAE will help to establish a high-potential industry in the region.
- Building Hardware Robotics Cluster UAE - an ecosystem where infrastructure is used by its residents who work in the field of Hardware, Prototyping, Automation, and Robotics.
- Conducting regular meetings and activities in the form of a ROBODAY- a brief monthly event to speak, discuss and move forward.
- Creating an appealing and modern working environment to attract new hardware deep-tech hardware robotics companies in the region.
- And ultimately attract an existing or create a new incubator/ accelerator and a fund for this specific industry.